54 roads across Darling Downs still hit by flooding
CYCLONE Debbie has moved on, but some roads across the Darling Downs and Lockyer Valley are still affected.
Toowoomba region (updated April 2, 9am*)
- Clifton Leyburn Rd: water over road at the Condamine Rv (State controlled road).
- Tyson Rd, Felton: water over road at Hodgson Ck.
- O'Leary Rd
Spies Road: near Meringandan Ck.
- Tummaville Rd: Condamine Rv bridge.
- Yarramalong Weir Rd
- Bostock Rd at Lemontree Br.
- Gore Hwy: Millmerran to Goondiwindi (30km from Goondiwindi) (State controlled road).
- Millmerran - Leyburn Rd: Kirby crossing (State controlled road).
- Earl St, Jondaryan
- Bowenville-Norwin Rd: Oakey Ck (State controlled road)
Roads open with caution
- Dungannon Rd, Clifton: water over road at Spring Ck.
- Ryeford-Pratten Rd (State controlled road)
- Gatton-Clifton Rd (State controlled road)
- Kudo-Silverleigh Rd: water over road.
- Kelvinaugh-Yalangur Rd: water over road.
- Kingsthorpe-Haden Rd: water over road at Yalangur Cr.
- Owens-Scrub Cr: water over road at various locations.
- Gillespie Dam Rd: water over road at various locations.
- Papas-Horrane Road: water over road at various locations (State controlled road).
- Millmerran-Cecil Plains Road (State controlled road)
- Oakey-Cooyar Road: water over road on floodway after Oakey turn-off.
- Pittsworth - Oakey Road: open with reduced speed (State controlled road).
- Scrubby Rd, Scrubby Mount: water over road at construction site.
- Clifton-Pittsworth Road
Darling Downs (updated April 3, 7.30am*)
- Oakey-Pittsworth Rd - between Mt Tyson and Moran Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Toowoomba Karara Rd - at Condamine River: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Oleary Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Clifton-Leyburn Rd - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
Leyburn / Yandilla
- Millmerran-Leyburn Rd - water of Dog Trap and Canal Cks: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
- MacAlister Wilkie Creek Rd - at bridge: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
Meandarra / The Gums
- Surat Development Rd: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
- Godfrey St - Surat-Development Rd: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
- Maranoa Rd - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Yuleba-Surat Rd - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Maranoa Rd - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Misccamble St East - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Knayers Lane - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Burtons Rd - Flash flooding due to heavy rain
Bridges affected by flooding
- Dalby-Kogan Rd\
- Dalby-Cecil Plains Rd
- Moonie Hwy
- Oakey-Pittsowrth Rd
- Gore Hwy - between Yarranlea and Brookstead
- Warwick-Yangan Rd
- Yangan-Killaryney Rd
- Kingaroy-Cooyar Rd
- Fifteen Mile Rd: Flash flooding
- Paynter Rd: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
- Turner St: Long-term flooding due to heavy rain
Grantham / Veradila
Grantham-Scrub Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Lower-Tenthill Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Crowley-Vale Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Harm Dr: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Otto Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
- Staatz Quarry Rd: Flash flooding due to heavy rain
Current Road Closures:
- Backhouse Road
- Bellinghams Road, Warwick (Bellinghams Bridge)
- Bents Road (Second Crossing)
- Border Road, Applethorpe
- Bourkes Road, Loch Lomond (Closed at Bridge)
- Canal Creek Road, Leyburn
- Clintonvale - Goomburra Road
- Condamine River Road, Killarney (closed at The Head and Spring Creek - either end of the Cambanoora Gorge - per QPS request )
- Condamine River Road, Pratten (Intersection Seibel Lane)
- Dalrymple Park, Allora (closed to campers)
- Dwan Lane, Pratten
- East Street,Warwick (Between Canningvale Road & Pratten Street)
- East Street, Warwick (Between Percy and Conrad St)
- Emu Creek Road, Emuvale
- Fogarty Crossing Road, Leyburn
- Goomburra Road, Gladfield (Driver Reviver)
- Grafton Street (between East St and Meadowbank)
- Hermitage-Emuvale Road, Danderoo
- Hermitage Emuvale Road between Bartleys Road & the bridge, Hermitage
- Jingarry-Mt Sturt Road, Junabee
- Junabee Road at Braithwaite's Bridge
- Junabee Road, Danderoo
- Kadows Road
- Kirklands Road, Willowvale
- Little Pratten Street (Between McEvoy and East Street)
- Longs Bridge Road
- Lyndhurst Lane between Cunningham Highway and Warwick-Allora Road
- Lyndhurst Lane Bridge
- O'Leary Road, (Between Pratten and Leyburn)
- Old Wallangarra Road, Wyberba
- Pyramids Road (Floodway heading into the National Park)
- Queens Park Weir, Warwick
- Rosehill Road, Warwick (at railway crossing, near Oehlmann Road,just past bacon factory)
- Ryeford-Pratten Road, Pratten
- School of the Arts Road, Pratten
- Sundown Road, Ballandean (near the Waste Transfer Station)
- Tummaville Road
- Victoria Street at Cox's Bridge, Warwick
- Wallace Street, Warwick (Rosehill Road Bridge)
- West Road, Stanthorpe
- Wheatvale Plains Road, Wheatvale
- Whites Road, Maryvale
Water Over Road (proceed with caution):
- Allans Road, Freestone
- Allora-Goomburra Road, Berat and Goomburra (TMR)
- Amosfield Road - Kettle Swamp Creek
- Berat-Forest Springs Road, Forest Springs
- Cleary Street, Warwick
- Fletcher Road, Fletcher
- Forest Plains Road, Forest Plains
- Jack Smith Gully Road, Swan Creek
- Merriwa Street, Wallangarra
- Myrtle Hill Road, Swan Creek
- Rangers Road, West Warwick
- Ryans Road, Freestone
- Stanthorpe-Texas Road, near Old Pikedale Station
- Tannymorel Road, Tannymorel
- Upper Wheatvale Road, Wheatvale (Near Millars Road)
- Yangan Road,Yangan (past the Hermitage)
How Toowoomba fared
Cr Carol Taylor on Friday urged residents to check the Toowoomba Regional Council website for a list of local roads affected by flooding.
"I'd like to thank the community for the way they've handled the rain.
"Everyone worked together to do the right thing and we've had no fatalities and no problems."