‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


Exciting new digital future for the Dalby Herald

Exciting new digital future for the Dalby Herald

Our new website platform will lead to faster load times, quicker coverage of...

Chinchilla receives Australian first museum installation

Premium Content Chinchilla receives Australian first museum installation

The Chinchilla Museum is shining brightly after opening an Australian first...

Soil removed and site cleared five hours after chemicle spill

Premium Content Soil removed and site cleared five hours after chemicle...

Firefighters are working to contain hazardous material that is leaking from a...