PUB FIRE: A gas heater caught fire after a patron of the pub attempted to turn it on.
PUB FIRE: A gas heater caught fire after a patron of the pub attempted to turn it on. Bev Lacey

Patrons flee pub after gas bottle burst into flames

PUNTERS were forced to flee the beer garden of a local pub in Dalby when a gas heater burst into flames.

A 000 call was made to Queensland Fire and Emergency Rescue Services at 7.48pm after one patron is understood to have tried to switch the heater on before it was engulfed in flames.

See full details and photos here.


NEED DOUGH? Dalby business’ hiring frenzy

Premium Content NEED DOUGH? Dalby business’ hiring frenzy

Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a booming Dalby business? We can...

Confirmed: When COVID restrictions will ease

Premium Content Confirmed: When COVID restrictions will ease

Coronavirus Qld: COVID restrictions will ease at 6am on Thursday

Bid to drill near Hopeland contamination site hits snag

Premium Content Bid to drill near Hopeland contamination site hits snag

Arrow’s application to drill 280 gas wells near Hopeland’s contaminated site, hit a...