A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


Western Downs residents set to travel for COVID vaccine

Premium Content Western Downs residents set to travel for COVID vaccine

Federal Regional Health Minister Mark Coulton said rural and remote Queenslanders...

Humungous grants for Darling Downs and southwest community groups

Premium Content Humungous grants for Darling Downs and southwest community...

Hundreds of thousands of dollars are being spent on community groups and councils...

Identities of men who allegedly held up Maranoa servo revealed

Premium Content Identities of men who allegedly held up Maranoa servo...

The two men who have been charged with allegedly robbing a Warrego Highway servo...