Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 


Drug raid reveals protected animal being kept in home

Premium Content Drug raid reveals protected animal being kept in home

AFTER police raided the home of a Miles mother, they uncovered the woman had been...

Speeding drink driver’s brush with death after dramatic Dalby crash

Premium Content Speeding drink driver’s brush with death after dramatic Dalby...

AFTER witnesses spotted the man hooning around Dalby, things quickly became ugly...

1000 jobs created in Western Downs as unemployment rate falls

Premium Content 1000 jobs created in Western Downs as unemployment rate...

WITH unemployment rates rising across Queensland, the Western Downs has swum...