Q and A with Skye Bover-Groen
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. What do you think the greatest invention has been?
I think telecommunication in my opinion would be the greatest invention. I think it’s amazing that we can talk to people that are on the other side of the world with just a handheld device.
3. Do you have any lucky items, objects or traditions?
My lucky charm would be my partner, Sebastian. I take him everywhere with me.
4. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
I don’t know if this was ever a fashion, but I want to see Christmas sweaters! I’ve always wanted one.
5. What three things do you think of most each day?
I think about my future, Sebastian, my siblings, and my Puppy, Morgan.
6. What’s been the best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
Continuing school and graduating instead of dropping out or leaving, I am really glad that I made the decision to stay in school.
7. What do you love most about where you live?
I like that the town I live in is quiet, it’s also not too busy and everyone knows each other.
8. What was your first car? (or what would you like it to be?)
My first car is a Nissan Pulsar, Sedan.
9. What do you consider is the most important appliance in a house?
I think that a fridge would be the most important appliance in the house. You can’t keep many things fresh and cold without it.
10. What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time?
Probably the late 90s or early 2000s.