Strong support is key to a good life
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
2. What do you think the greatest invention has been?
Although there are many disadvantages to social media, it is still a great platform for many services and support networks.
As well as keeping touch with family and friends who may be across the world.
3. Do you have any lucky items, objects or traditions?
My family and partner Ryan are my lucky charms, always there in times of doubt or difficulty.
4. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
’80s hair styles for sure!
5. What three things do you think of most each day?
Coffee, Ryan and mostly where I put my belongings.
6. What’s been the best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
My best decision in life is to be determined to fight cancer.
Another great decision is following what was just what I needed and applied for a job in a childcare centre.
7. What do you love most about where you live?
I love that it is a small town, the community is so giving and there are some great coffee shops.
8. What was your first car (or what would you like it to be)?
A Camry, my parents’ old car.
9. What do you consider is the most important appliance in a house?
Right now, definitely the aircon!
Otherwise a fridge and kettle are closely followed.
1 0. What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time?
Probably the early ’90s.