Systema Noosa in conjunction with Systema Seattle are proud to announce "Fear to Freedom" - A Russian Martial Art workshop, presented by Kwan Lee! This 2-day workshop is suitable for anyone above the age of 18 who is looking for a self-defence system or anyone looking to improve their physical, physiological or spiritual well being.
- Looking at the knife and how it creates fear & tension.
- Ways to minimize risk when dealing with knives.
- How to manage your energy levels when under high-stress.
- How to use range/distance in confrontations.
- How to generate power from Systema Striking.
- How to use Systema Strikes in multiple attacker situations.
- How to use legs in a dynamic situation.
- Breathwork: How to adapt underloads.
- How to improve Takedowns.
- How to escape Chokes.
- Joint lock and manipulation.
- How to minimise Tension.
- & more.
Kwan is the Founder and Director of Systema Seattle. He started his martial arts training at the age of 6 in Shotokan Karate and later studied Chinese Gung Fu, Indonesian Pencak Silat, and Philipino Martial Arts with Guru Paul Marrero, who formally introduced him to Systema Founder Vladimir Vasiliev. In 2001, Kwan became certified to teach Systema by the Founders Vladimir Vasiliev and Mikhail Ryabko and is considered by them as “one of the top instructors of Systema” in the US. Kwan has trained extensively in urban and rural survival, specializing in evasion methods. He was an advisor in the creation and evaluation of the ACE (Avoid-Counter-Escape) Course at G4S-ITI and is a graduate of their Protective Service Operations (PSO) Course. He has also trained in combat tracking with the Tyr Group.
- Over the age of 18.
- Willingness to learn.
- In-closed footwear.
- Non-restrictive clothing.
- Plenty of water.
**On sale - July 2nd, 2018 / Non-refundable unless cancelled**
2 & 3 February, 2019
10am - 5pm
9 Wallace Drive, Noosaville,
On completion of the seminar, everyone will receive a "Certificate of Participation" sign by Kwan Lee.
Noosa Leisure Centre
9 Wallace Drive,